Copyright 2004-2012 AngelsGhosts.com |Ghost Websites |Angel Websites | RSS - Blog / Newsletter Feed
Common mis-spellings for ghosts and angels: angl, gost, gohst, anegl, angal, pic, pikture. Other languages: gast, geister, geist, engel, revenant, ange, fantasma, angelo, grabado, aparicion.
Pictures: bild, bilder, accettazione, dipinto, figure, image, imagen, ingreso. Apy
Communication From the Dead
How to Tell if a Ghost is Communicating with You
A few people can perceive ghosts, becoming acutely aware of their presence through either sight, audible
messages or a "knowing within." Often, we call such perceptive people, "psychic mediums." But for most of us, we
need to become aware of paranormal activity to know whether or not a ghost is present with us.
Ghosts and spirits often make use of the physical environment to try and get our attention. Some reasons for
communication from the dead might be to let us know that they are alright, maybe to warn us of danger, perhaps to
offer sound direction and guidance for a situation that is of concern, or maybe, to simply say, "Hello." In any case,
know that those on the other side are not "dead." They are disembodied; so this is why the method of
communication from the dead is often frightening, or at least, peculiar to us. Below are some examples of what
one may experience as communication from ghosts. Take note of any odd occurrences and remain open to the
possibility that someone could be attempting to gain your attention.
Communication From the Dead: What You Should Look for
When ghosts are attempting to communicate, you may...
1) See them...as an apparition.
2) Hear them...for example making noises around the home.
3) Smell them...a specific scent that reminds one of them.
4) Receive gifts that one may know was from them.
5) Sense or feel their presence as chills or goose bumps.
6) Sense their touch or maybe a hug.
7) Experience visions or dreams of the deceased.
8) Experience electrical disturbances such as lights blinking, telephones ringing for no reason,
doorbells ringing, etc.
9) See impressions on furniture or bed as if someone is (or was) sitting there.
10) View photographic anomalies - orbs, ectoplasm and apparitions appearing in pictures.
11) Have missing items, such as books, jewelry, personal items.
12) See objects moving in the home.
13) Experience strange coincidences or symbols - such as thinking of the deceased person and
coming into contact with things or people that remind one of them. Thoughts other than your own
are ghost voices.
14) Watch for balls of light energy visibly moving in the home called "orbs."
15) Receive a phone call from the dead.
How To Tell If You Have A Ghost
How To Get Rid Of Ghosts
Ghost EVP (electronic voice phenomena)
Ghost Phone Calls From The Dead
Spirit Help: Help From Beyond