Angelic Intervention Angel Story

A true angel story of rescue and help submitted by Marlene.

This is a true story of angelic intervention that gifted my mother before she departed this world.
My mother had been suffering with liver disease for 20 years of her life and towards the end, in January of 1990, she took a turn for the worse.  Her liver was failing and she had accumulated several gallons of fluid in her abdomen, which made her look seven months pregnant.  It was uncomfortable for her. She hated this.
She was taking medication to help eliminate the fluid back-up, but it didn't seem to be working.  One night, I began to pray for her and asked for help.  I asked that, if she had to leave this world, if it was her time, could she please be given the gift of having her stomach flat again.  I remember it was a Thursday night, and I was praying very fervently.
The next morning, before leaving for my studio, I paid a visit to my mother to see how she was doing. She had been feeling weak.She flung open the door smiling and pointed to her stomach and said, "Look at this." Her stomach was flat! Overnight! She told me she had slept through the night and didn't even get up to go to the bathroom.
When she awoke, there was a man in the room, whom she assumed was her husband Marvin (My mother had remarried two years after my father had passed away).  The man touched my mother's arm, as she looked away, but then she heard Marvin come in the front door.  She looked back and the man standing next to her was gone.  When she asked me who this man could have been and why he was there, all I could figure is that he was a guardian angel and that he wanted her to know that he was there.
This was on Friday and my mother was to visit the doctor.  I took her to the doctor's office and he was astonished.  He said he had no explanation for why the fluid was suddenly all gone, and he could only declare that this was a medical miracle.

That weekend my mother felt great.  She was energized, she was happy, and she spent time going out with friends and had her favorite meal that Saturday 
- spaghetti.  It was as if she had been healed, and she felt the best she had felt in a very long time.  Unfortunately, by Monday, she began to feel tired.  By Wednesday, she was not doing well.  In short, she passed away that Wednesday evening.
I am convinced that someone was listening to my prayers and performed a miracle, so that my mother's last days on earth could be enjoyed for the final time.  I am eternally grateful to this angel, who appeared to my mother, and I trust he was there to assist her to the other side.
I don't mind sharing this story, because every bit of it is true.  I understand that we may not be able to change the contracted time of departure of people, but we certainly can ask for help through prayer.  Giving my mother this one last good weekend with friends and family, was a godly gift.